Cooperheat’s 70kVA Heat Treatment Modules include our unique “Advantage 3” temperature programmer/controllers which ensure the required temperature uniformity within each control zone. The design of our equipment is based on over 50 years experience as a market leader in the field of heat treatment and has been developed to meet the real needs of the heat treatment engineering industry.
Cooperheat modules deliver:
- Value for Money;
- Ease of operation and maintenance;
- Fitness for purpose.
- Three phase, forced air cooled, class H, 70kVA.
- Primary winding connected in Delta.
- Secondary winding connected in Star.
- Auxiliary winding: 110V a.c. 3.3kVA single phase.
- Primary voltage: 380V, 415V, 440V.
- Primary current: 106A, 97A, 92A.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Three phase 125A circuit breaker with shunt trip.
- Three primary core winding over temperature.
- thermostats linked to circuit breaker shunt trip.
- Output: 32.5V – 0V – 32.5V (for 30V and 60V heating
- element operation).
- Auxiliary outputs: Two 110V, 10A, 50/60Hz output sockets.
- Number of temperature controlled output channels: 6 channels.
- Maximum load per output channel: 10.8kW (e.g. three 60V, 2.7kW heating elements).
- Maximum current per output channel: 180A.
- Six double pole, 180A, contractors with 110V a.c. coil.
- Temperature measurement, display and control.
- Degrees Fahrenheit or Degrees Centigrade.
- Start temperature.
- Temperature ramp up and down in degrees per hour.
- Hold/soak temperature set point and hold/soak time period setting.
- Case: 304 Stainless Steel case fitted with four 150mm nylon wheels.
- Weight: 330kg.
- Height: 1125mm.
- Width: 680mm.
- Depth: 665m.